PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas ornament designs











A lot of people have been asking me when I am going to debut my new ornament designs for the upcoming holiday season. Last year I had an overwhelming response to my hand painted ornaments and I am sure this year wont be any different as I will have so many new designs available. I know it is only September, but last season I started get ornament orders in August (the same this year) and they sold through January, I couldnt believe it. People seem to really love giving and receiving ornaments especially when they are personalized, no matter what time of year. If you are a new follower or have never been to my web site, please visit: http://www.jbeedesigns.com/ to see the ornaments that were such big sellers from last year. Here is a small preview of my new designs, get them while you can!








Thanks, Jen.














No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design