PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 18, 2009

Doris Day and dogs!


Doris Day and her Poodles, Paris, 1950, photo credit: John Florea

For those of you who know me well, then you are already aware of my love for dogs and all things Doris Day. I love her movies, music, style, but especially above all I admire the work she does to help stray animals everyday. She has a large ranch just outside santa barbara and she houses so many animals there, animals that otherwise would not have homes. That is why I was so happy to come across this vintage picture of her and her poodles from the 50's. Although, I would never dye my 3 maltese any color, first because they wouldnt be still long enough to let me and second I would'nt want to ruin their shiny white coats, I do think it is fun to look at other animals with candy colored fur!





Have a great weekend.


Jen.

1 comment:

An said...

I am so happy to meet someone else who is a lover of Doris Day and Dogs!!!!!!

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design