PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New blog designs!

I have been working on a new design for my blog banner, it is still a work in progress, but I think it is coming along nicely. I have been adding and deleting things that I like or don't like, so don't be surprised if you see several different images up there until I decide on exactly what I like best. If any of you have any ideas or want to share some fun banner images that you have seen please feel free to share! Also, if anyone of you would like a new look to your blog banner I am offering new custom designs for $15, email me if you are interested!

1 comment:

yadda yadda said...

Love what you have! I could sit for hours and design,...it's addicting isn't it!

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design