PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pink wedding!

I came across this georgeous pink wedding dress and I knew I had to share it, I don't think I would ever choose pink to get married in, but I do love looking at this dress. There are so many options out there when getting married and I have added a few pictures for inspiration if you are think of having a pink wedding this summer or just including pink accents!

Enjoy!



                                                                            Beautiful dresses and shoes!


A few ideas for table tops!


The perfect destination and the perfect hot pink bridesmaid dresses!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such pretty pink things! I love the pink shoes!! :) Where'd you find those?
I don't think I could get married in a pink dress either... a little more traditional for me, please. But I do love pink! :)

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design