PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wedding design I love!


I was looking through The London Hotel's website the other night and I came across some gorgeous wedding photo's of past events they have held there. Needless to say, I adore their rooftop pool, there is just something about swimming in the pool around dusk and looking out over the city lights that I can't resist! Anyway, I love the way they have adorned the chairs in one photo, I know the design is from a wedding, but I would to apply that design to a few of my chairs! Check out the pics below and if you know someone getting married forward them on these designs are not to be missed!!

Have a great holiday weekend!!

Jen.


Lovely!


                                                           The amazing roof top pool!

                                                                 Sooooo relaxing!

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Love the gold! So classy!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I love that pink stripe bikini and also your arrangement of the month...I am a sucker for anything PINK! xx

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design