PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Grace Kelly style icon


Last week I wrote a post on the dresses of Audrey Hepburn, this week I got an email update from the Victoria and Albert Museum in London which read that most of Grace Kelly's costumes from movies and her life will be on display this summer. I am so excited to view this collection as she is definately one of my most favorite actresses of all time. Having lived in the suburbs of Philadelphia I have driven by her family home and researched her childhood growing up in Philly so this is just another historic viewing of her life and style. You can visit the museum website for more information about tickets and dates.

I have included pictures of a few of the gowns that will be on display!

Jen.


Probably one of my most favorite movies with Frank Sinatra.


Rear Window one of my favorites!

Pictures courtsey of the Victoria and Albery Museum

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design