PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

Polka dot party hat DIY tutorial



I love crafts and I love making cute party favors, so when I found a template for a party hat I knew I wanted to make the hat special to give to the upcoming birthday girl! So I got a bunch of ribbon and found some polka dot paper and a swarovski crystal crown, and voila, a fun polka dot party hat!

Here's how I created the party hat: I gathered my materials, paper, scissors, glue gun, ribbon, stapler, pencil, needle and thread, crystal crown!



You can get the crystal crowns here:    http://www.crownchic.com/jewelry/crown-pins

2 comments:

Connie M Fink said...

These hats are so cute!!! No follower

Dancing With Words
conniemfink.blogspot.com

http://mylittlehappies.blogspot.com said...

I searched long and hard for a great DIY party hat. Yours was, hands down, the BEST! The tutorial was SO easy to follow and my hat turned out terrific! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design