PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 4, 2012

GCB production design love!


I don't know about you guy's but I am loving the new ABC show GCB. Growing up in the south I can fully understand the true meaning of "GCB". I especially loved the production design for the show, elegant, yet modern interiors, mixed with down home southern accents, makes this one a must see. The production design was created by Denny Dugally and set decorator Bryan Venegas, they come from the same team that designed the sets for ABC's Brother's and Sister's, another show that I enjoyed watching, Sally Field's home in Pasadena was to die for.

Carlene's bedroom swoon - I love the dark eggplant walls & chairs, it really works well in a room that size.
 Pictures courtesy of:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gcb-abc-kristin-chenoweth-leslie-bibb-296760

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design