PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st already..............?

Wow, I can't believe how fast fall and winter have gone by this year. I can't lie, living in Florida does make that time pass faster, but come on, I didn't even have time to wear my pink gingham flannel PJ's this year, what's up with that. I went outside today and while it was 82 degrees, I couldn't believe that pollen rods where already dropping from the tree's and I was surrounded by new blooms! In the spirit of Spring being just around the corner, here are a few of my favorite spring pictures for this year.

I love hydrangea wreaths, they are so pretty, and they have a simple, classic feel to them.

These pink, white, and yellow peonies are just beautiful, can't get enough of them! I think I am going to give my mother peonies this year for Mother's Day!



No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design